Services for Telecommunications Operators
In the operator:
- Cost analysis in telecommunications services.
- Normative development in the scope of network interconnection and regulated services.
- Technical/Economic/Regulatory advice for the defense of the interconnection and concurrency conflicts.
- Comprehensive management of invoicing and collection of interconnection traffics (transit and termination of voice traffic).
- Assesment on the operators market telecommunications services structure of fees and charges.
- Negotiation of general interconnection agreements.
- Infrastructures and site-sharing between operators.
- Local-loop unbundling (RUO).
- Wholesale ADSL.
- Bearer circuits.
- Internet transit.
- Peering agreements.
- Direct traffic termination between fixed-line operators.
- Direct traffic termination between mobile network operators.
- Transit to national and international locations.
- Transit from national and international locations.